Thursday, January 17, 2008

02

My favourite form of listening to music is listening to MP3s. I always copy my audio CDs to my computer. There I have folder only for MP3s, divided by another folders in alphabetical order. It's really easy to find the song, that I want to listen to. To be honest, it would be hard to find the right CD in my room, because I'm a bit messy.

This file format is really easy to use. I just put them on my playlist; zwether in Winamp or in other mediaplayers. I can have my own playlist, which can be so long as I want it. I can add more thousand songs after each other. I don't have to change the discs after every 10th song in the CD-player. I just burn my own MP3-discs with more zhoundred tracks on it. And of course, there's this new device, called MP3-player. It's much more practical and safer then the old CD-players.

Unfortunately there are some serious problems with this format. You have to use and save them very carefully. If you take them into a folder, which is shared by other people on the internet, they can quickly and easily copy them without paying anything. But also, do not copy or save other people's MPs, because zthoose files can make you big problems via the viruses. One bad click, and you can loose all your files. And this is illegal too.

Once I made this big mistake and I lost more thousands MPs. And other files, like photos, videos. I got a serious virus, and to clean my computer I had to delete all my files; and to install a whole new Windows software. It took weeks to copy my audio CDs back to my computer. So, stay careful with this file format!

No comments: