Thursday, January 17, 2008

13

Listening to music is the best way of relaxing especially if you have a good machine. My favourite form of music is MP3s. Having an MP3 player is useful because of its modern and high technology. Unlike walkmans it is very small, the difference between MP3 players is just that you can consume them with different zmegabites. These different zmegabites decide how many songs can you hold on it. Thinking it is the best way of listening the music may have pros and cons, too.

The first advantage is that an MP3 player is very small so you can bring it where you want. Jogging, riding or driving with an MP3 player in your pocket is possible and amusing. Secondly, if you wanted good value of music without big financial problems you should buy an MP3 player. Thirdly, several CDs or cassettes aren't needed to use it that's why it is very comfortable.

One disadvantage is that you can't buy MP3 music very simply. If you aren't a computer user you will have problems with it. On the other hand for instance you are running with an MP3 player when your battery doesn't work. Bringing new batteries is always a solution. The worst thing is when you aren't at home but you are really bored with the music but you can't change it.

All this things considered I enjoy listening to music with my MP3 player. In fact, last summer I travelled abroad and I brought my MP3 player with me. Unfortunately, the machine fell into the swimming pool and I couldn't use it. Sitting sadly I tried to use it again and I managed to do it. The water in my MP3 dried out from it. That was a reason why I like it more than ever.


No comments: