Thursday, January 17, 2008

24

My favourite form of listening to music is listen to the radio and listen to my CDs. I like radio programs, because I can follow the music trend. Radio1 is the best I think, but I like also Danubius Radio, because there are a lot of humorous people in it. In my opinion everybody likes CDs because everybody could listen everything, so people could listen what they want.

Naturally, everybody can find good features about his / her favourite form of listening to music. The most important thing for me, that I can listen to my favourite music when I want. Usually, I do it at home while I'm doing the housework or when I just want to relax, but sometimes I bring my discman to the school and I use it when I'm bored. I do not use it during the lessons of course.

To my mind bad features are less. Maybe the worst is, that discmans are big and it can be very uncomfortable to take them on the street or on a crowded bus. Unfortunately I don't have any MP3 player, because it is very expensive for me, but I would like one very much.

I have a nice story. It was on the 19th of december in 2006. I had no more exams on that year, so I decided that I make a party at home in Pécs. I have a big hi-fi system and a small radio with a CD. Obviously, we listened to my hi-fi system, but neighbours were disturbed. One of my friends made up that we should put my small radio before the window, because there are no wall so any neighbours couldn't say anything. The problem just was, that the last guest arrived after these happenings and when I opened the window saying hello I pushed down my favourite small radio from the first floor. It was my nice, but in fact my sad story.

No comments: