Thursday, January 17, 2008

06

I go to school by bus everyday which means about three hour on bus per day. It would be unbearable without listening to music during the trip. My favourite form of listening to music is via MP3 player. It is a small gadget, which can store music tracks in MP3 format. The more space it have for the tracks the much it costs. As for me it zworths to buy one. You can listening to music by earphones so you don't bother the others and have a great musical experience meanwhile.

Having an MP3 player has got several advantages. It's much smaller than a walkman or CD player thus you can take it with yourself more easily. The tracks on it are chosen by you - one by one - so you listen to only such music which you like. You will have your own playlist and you can selecting among them only by pushing the buttons. Never would it be possible with a CD player for example to be able to have with you so much music in such a small thing.

On the other hand we shouldn't forget about its bad features. If you don't want to spend big money on batteries you should purchase one with accumulator. Having such a developed technology it became more likely to have some problem in working as it is with the modern mobile phones. Your earphones get broken inside if you don't care about them enough and simply put them into your pocket or the menu of the MP3 player will have some problem; these are not rarities.

One morning I woke up in a really bad mood. I didn't feel like going to school let alone having an exam. But I hadn't any choice. The previous day I had uploaded some new tracks on my MP3 player so I was listening to these items on the whole way to school. Those tracks were so mellifluous that my bad temper passed away and I became even cheerful. The music raised my spirits so much that I performed in the exam so well that I got a 5 grade. Hadn't been it for my MP3 player, I might have failed the exam.

No comments: