Thursday, January 17, 2008

21

In my opinion everybody has a favourite form of listening to music, so have I. I really like paying attention to the radio programme. It is the best form for me, because I don't have any MP3 player. If I have to travel, I just take my small radio and I can listen to anything I want. I also can use it at home or at school without disturbing anybody, because it works like a walkman. This kind of listening to music do not cost a penny.

My most-liked feature of it is that I can listen to any kind of music. If I want to hear rock and roll, I turn to Sláger Radio. If I am in a bad mood, I can pay attention to Danubius Radio. It is always endless and I do not have to worry about CDs. Slow and quick zmusics can be found there, which is not common in the case of CDs. In the radio programmes there is the news, which makes music more interesting.

Although, radio programmes do not always have a good quality. The broadcasts sometimes have mistakes. It is the most common, when I listen to music in a hilly place. Sometimes I can't hear anything and I have to change the programme. It is really disturbing, if my favourite song is broadcast. It happens many times with me, because I live in Pécs, where there are lots of hills.

Last week I had to travel to Kecskemét by bus. I used my radio as usual. My mistake was that I fell asleep too early. The bus broke down and I didn't notice it. Everybody left the bus, but I didn't hear anything. The bus driver didn't notice me either and I was delivered to the bus station. I couldn't get to my grandparents that day. After this situation I decided that I don't listen to music, if I have to travel somewhere.

No comments: