Thursday, January 17, 2008

53

To tell the truth I adore listening to music, but zunfortunatelly I do not really have enough time to do that. When I have free time, I put a CD into my hi-fi set, I lay on my bed, try to relax and forget about all of the bad things that happened. In my opinion the best form of listening to music is to listening to CD. If people take care of them, they can be used for a very long time, they are particularly cheap, they are reachable, their qualities are good, they are easy to handle with.

Moreover, they are small and thin, you can have place for it everywhere, in your car, in your room, in your bag and on your shelf. I think CD reflects the improvement and technology and of course the zneccessity of having fun. People still need and like going out, dancing or just listening to music during a dinner or a date. Music will be important in people's life and take a serious part of entertainment always. You just put in a CD and the party or just relaxing starts. Besides that it zchears you up it makes you calm, balanced and happy. We can say that CD is one of the most significant, most important and most valuable discovery in the 20th century.

On the other hand CD has some disadvantages that can influences its future badly. As we all know there will be always newer, easier, smaller and more practical objects, the previous one will be good as well but not anymore "perfect" and the "best". Thanks to experts and the improvement of technology we can get to know and buy newer and more improved objects almost every month. According to people CD is very useful and practical, there are a lot of advantages of it, but MP3 is more fashionable. zAlthought it is more expensive and complicated, it is cute, really smart, smaller, "cool" and can be used almost forever. It cannot be injured as easily as CD. That is why CD is good but not so significant and perfect as it was before the appearance of MP3. Besides we cannot forget about teenagers who make competition about having newer and cooler CD player and MP3 player among each other. Of course it is wonderful for the firms but it makes the process of the CD's disappear more rapid. So, this is the bad future of CD, but I do not really care about it. It does not matter what new object is going to be discovered, I will listening to CD until I can.

To tell the truth I did not like it at first. I am quite neglect and lazy, so I was afraid of that I will destroy them rapidly or I will just not find it in my room because of the mess. Then I realized that zinspite of the fact it is small and thin it can be kept and found simply and can be used much longer than cassettes. Their quality are better and to be honest they are smarter. So I did not need much time to get to love it and use it when I can without any problem.

No comments: