Thursday, January 17, 2008

44

Listening to music is very important for me. I listen to my MP3 player when I can, despite that my favourite form of listening to music is live concert. Although it is not only about listening to music, but to have fun with friends. I like concerts, because they are good shows. The colourful lights, the special effects and the dancers opens a new way of understanding the music. It is not only about listening to music, but we can enjoy the event with all of our senses.

For me the best in a concert is that I can see the star and I can hear him / her singing live. And if I am lucky I can take some souvenir with me (for example a balloon) what can help me to remember for that episode of my life. In my opinion every concert is a unique occasion, it can not be repeated, even if we are at the same band's concert at the same time, we won't feel the same, what we felt during the previous concert.

On the other hand going to concerts is the most expensive way to listening to music. Not only the tickets are very expensive, but very often the costs of travelling are expensive as well. We often have to travel more than one hundred kilometers, and we should also pay for the zaccomodation. Unfortunately because of these reasons sometimes we can not afford to go to a concert.

Last year I was at a fantastic concert with two of my friends. It was really good. The lights were very beautiful. And we loved the music that was played.

I think that everybody should go to concerts. It is the best way to go out, and to do what we like: listening to music.

No comments: