Thursday, January 17, 2008

52

I flow like a feather. I feel the beauty, the freedom, the spirit of liberty. I zspred my wing and try to fly away with that unique "little something" in my heart. I'm a part of the whole but I can't forget that I'm an individual. We breath together, we scream together, we cry together and sometimes we are out of zcontroll. We've got something in common. We love music, or we are music enthusiasts. Who are we? We are... I don't like the expression public but this word fits best here. Hopefully. It's also hard to depict the atmosphere when you are a part of a big live concert but it is for sure that it is fabulous and that's why it's my favourite form of listening to the music.

In our consumer society is hard to find something genuine, something worth to be zappretiated, something which has validity and value. Music is a pure source, if we are seeking for valuable things. Live music is a gift in this globalized word. Real voices, real instruments zguarantes good entertaining or relaxing. If we need something to refresh our brain and soul the music is the best choice. Live concerts give us treasure moments which is worth to remember in green afternoons our just to talk about it with friend after the concert / the show is over.

Hardly can I enumerate any bad feature of live concerts maybe because I'm a big fan of it. Money. "Money makes the word go round." The tickets are expensive we have to pay the artist's work and name. The famous, zwordwide known groups has their own price and if we want to take part on their performance we have to pay. Another unpleasant feature of big live concerts held by famous singers that the mass could "destroy" you. It's not so fantastic when you realize that some parts of your clothing is torn.

One of the most important experience I had about concerts happened last year in September. I had an opportunity to hear Hot Jazz Band one of my favourite jazz band. I sway with the music, it was zirrisitable and funny, we danced and laughed with the musicians and after the concert I spoke with them.

No comments: