Thursday, January 17, 2008

55

In my essay I'd like to speak about a personal thing, that changed my way of thinking about the world, about people, and changed me inside and outside as well. I had a boyfriend for over 2 and a half year. It was a good relationship, rich by good memories, but after 2 years we broke up, because we felt that the older feelings begin to die out. This event woke me up to different things, which things seemed to me unnecessary earlier.

This event was very important in my life. Why? everything has its own reason, I mean, nothing zhappends by chance. I had to meet him to be able to understand that my family is the most important to me in my life, because I would be lost without my father, mum, brother and sisters. By this relationship I learned how important is that, to be me. You can show hundreds of masks, but finally the original mask (the real you) will arrive in the finish line, and not your zfictioned mask. Everybody loves you, the real you , and they love you for yourself.

In my opinion, everybody we meet has got a great influence on us, and they have a hidden message for us, and we are the only one, who can decode these messages. I'd like to try to explain the effects of my ex-relationships. I see all the world in a different way: I'm stronger, not so pessimistic. Life gave me back my lost friends by this relationship, and I got to know new people, and now I have more friends than earlier. I will not open up myself as easily like first, and I'll try not to trust everybody. I want to enjoy my life, and I learned that the most important thing is the create a circle around us. In the middle of it is me, and the circle is created by my friends and by family.

In my point of view people have to learn by their faults, errors and mistakes. Me, too. I loved him so much more than everybody else in my life, but love can not be felt the same way in a given relationship. In one hand we were and are young, and we have to learn a lot, yet. And the other hand we haven't got that right to own somebody else. He opened my eyes, we are in the reality. The most important to me is to be true, to care for the others and giving as much love as I can. To tell the truth, first I thought I lost everything with him, but now I know he gave me the 'everything' with his left.

No comments: