Thursday, January 17, 2008

35

In my opinion, listening to music is an excellent pastime. Most people like it a lot. I am a great music-fan, I listen almost all kind of it. When I am at home, in my flat or during travelling, I always prefer this sort of "hobby".

When I am alone in my room, I turn up the sound and sing alone. This is the best for me. Unfortunately, I haven't been to so many concerts, but to my mind there is nothing better than having fun at a live rock concert.

I often download songs from Internet, then I collect them and write on CDs. Thus I can listen to my favourite bands at any time. There is nothing wrong with this, until some kind of virus will be added to that certain downloading. As i have already mentioned before, I like listening to music loud. In this way I can experience myself in the world of that song, the tunes and the dynamic of it. I am getting feel good and my problems seem to be trivial. But it is not sure, that my neighbours also consider this in the same way. For them, mainly if they are older, it is usually annoying and disturbing, especially living in blocks of flats. Moreover, after 10 o'clock at night it proves to be illegal disturbing other people's silence living around us. Yet, this often happens at the place I live, because of the different clubs and discos. I haven't committed this illicit act, but I would never do it, too, learning from a story one of my friends. She told me that last year some of them organized a party in her flat. It was lasting all night long and they were so tactless to their environment, that their neighbours got together and called the police. As I remember, they had to pay 30000 Fts fine for their zunresponsibility. Since then they think twice, where and how they have fun.

Summing up, there are several ways to listening to music. We can always find the right opportunity, taking the possibilities into consideration. Just we should note that: we can feel really the best, as long as we don't "hurt" others with our habits.


No comments: