Thursday, January 17, 2008

19

The most important event of the last year happened on the 20th of February. That day still plays a big role in my life, because that was the ztimepoint I decided to live healthy and think in a positive way. I got up on that morning and realized that I am absolutely not satisfied with myself, and that I have to change my whole life and finally I managed to do it. The day I made that decision was the most zfreguent event of my year.

It has a lot of reasons why this event so important is. First of all, my life changed absolutely, now I eat healthy food and I do sports every day. Secondly, my emotional life got zballanced, now I have many friends and some new zhobbys. Finally, this is the first time of my life I am self-confident and through that changes I have learned a strong self-discipline. This is the reason why this day so important event of my last year was.

I am sure, that this decision will have some positive effects in my future. The changes I made will influence my health and my personality as well. In my opinion the life I am living now will help me to make my dreams come true. Without that day I would not have had the chance to be now what I want to be in my future life. That is why I zbelive, that this event will have a great influence in my future.

There isn't a decision, which is easy to be made, but sometimes it zworths the energy and on the 20th of February, 2006 I decided to choose the harder but better way. Now I see, that it was the best decision, I have ever made. On the other hand it is still complicated to follow the rules I have created, but I try to be persistent enough to accomplish my new life style. Nowadays I am fond of this "healthaholic" life and I hope that it is a useful idea. In my view this event was the best of 2006.

No comments: