Thursday, January 17, 2008

23

It is a fact that there is nobody who doesn't like listening to music in this World. There are many sorts of music and way of listening it, so everyone can find the most zsuiteable. I couldn't imagine my life without it. My favourite form for that is just sitting and relaxing on my bed and choosing one from my collection. But sometimes I feel like going to concerts, and in every year there is a special occasion, it's called SZIGET. So I want to write about my good and bad views about it.

I was first here last year and it was so hot. There were a lot of people who had various nationalities and features. These people who go there are very open-minded so if you want you can practise your foreign language. It is a good point of meeting new fellows.

Sziget has bad features as well. When it rains, you have no chance to go under a roof that may provide you a shelter from getting wet. The only thing you have is your tent. The second bad thing is the very high prices. I had to work during the whole summer to afford it. I spent all the money I earned during two months in one week! But at that time I didn't care about it.

In every year zSzigethomers have a new custom or idea. Last time the foreigners circled around the area with a noticeboard or just a notice and with a description on it, it said: FREE HUG! So one of them came to us and then we met. It was very funny and easy to have new friends.

To summarize my thoughts, Sziget (the Island as foreigners called) is a small world in our country, where you can find different nations and customs, and it is a great place to enjoy the real music that comes not from your CD-player but the singers themselves. And you can feel that they are singing just for you.

No comments: