Thursday, January 17, 2008

25

Music is very important in my life. If I don't listen to music almost all day I will feel bad. It has a good effect on me. I hear my favourite singers on my computer, because I don't have any other player. I love listening to music outside. I have bought an MP3 player last year and it is always with me. I don't like quiet music, but if I'm tired I just turn the volume down and it will be loudness.

MP3 player is a very useful form of listening to my favourite singers. I can always carry it with me and I can use it on the bus, the train or when I take my dog for a walk. When I decide to go to my fitness room it helps me to be fit, because after cycle my bike I don't feel any tiredness.

I can't tell a lot of bad feature of it because I'm always very afraid. I don't listen to it in big transport because it can be very dangerous in this places. I'm very angry when my zbottous will zampty. So I always carry two or three of it with me. I like this form, but I don't like when people hear what I'm listening to on the bus, or in the street.

My friend has always a player and it is the same to me. One day after my literature exam I was very happy that I can go home, sleep and listen to The Beatles. I said 'Hello' my friend and went to the bus. I turned my player on and turned the volume up and I heard: "What is this?" It is not my music! We changed our player and I had to listen house music. It was horrible. My friend didn't explore it and when I told her it we laugh all day.

No comments: