Thursday, January 17, 2008

50

My favourite form of listening to music are live concerts. Live concert is a big party. There are a lot of people, they are happy and sometimes crazy. This live concerts can cheer me up. You can listening to music in live. You can meet your zfavorit rock star.

It is good because you can have new friends, you can get to know other people. It is one of the most entertaining things in the z21th century. There are fun-clubs where you can talk with other people about your zfavorit band. Fun-club is a zrelativly new thing, it is a small or big group of people who like the same music. Live concerts are successful because people can know the personality of their zfavorit star.

However live concerts have disadvantages too. For example it is sometimes expensive. You have to buy the tickets before the concert. If it is an outdoor concert the program depends on the weather. It is an other problem that you will ill one day before the concert and you have to stay at home. These live concerts can damage your ears and there are sometimes rude and drunk people who want to make conflict with the others.

I was at a Zanzibar concert. It was real good. I was with my friends. Everybody was happy and excited. We had a good time together. I wanted to be very pretty because I had a new boyfriend and I tried on my mothers ring, it was a bit big but I wore it. Of course I left the ring but my friend found it in his shoe. I did not understand how could the ring fall in his shoe.

No comments: