Thursday, January 17, 2008

45

I'm keen on listening to music in almost any form. To be frank, I love music and I couldn't live without it. One of my favourite forms of it is live concerts. I think, there's nothing else that cane be compared to live music and its wonderful effects. It provides a lot of fun as well as an unforgettable experience. It's about people gather together - mainly good friends - who are eager to hear their favourite band's music. Live concerts can also be characterized as a kind of congregation containing crowds of people who are standing in front of a huge big or smaller stage and waiting for the show to start.

I'm of the opinion that live concert is just like a big show and that's only a good point of it. I mainly appreciate that it is totally live, however there are some exceptions. I mean, singers don't just pretend that they are on the stage and sing but the sound effect and the music is completely live and being played during the performance. That's why, listeners or the fans can feel the real value of live music.

There are also some drawbacks of being at a live concert. I've heard several cases when shows were postponed and fans didn't even get back their money. I think, it's the organizers who should be blamed for such incidents. It might be ridiculous or even disappointing for the fans who wanted to see their idols but were cheated instead.

I'm fortunately could go to some really good live concerts. A couple of years ago I took part in a terribly exciting concert in Budapest. I wanted to go there because of my favourite pop band. This concert was live, of course, and had made me feel very pleased since, as it turned out, I could also support people who were victims of floods in Romania by paying for the tickets. Having been there I realised that live concerts are far more enjoyable, besides their higher prices, than stay at home and listen to music from a CD player. It's because concerts make the people gather and share their joy.

No comments: