Thursday, January 17, 2008

42

Nowadays people choose listening music in a lot of way and mode. One of my favourite is when I am at home, the flat is empty and silent and I can concentrate on only the melody. Sometimes I am doing my homework or housework when I switch on the radio or I pay attention my walkman during jogging or travelling.

In my opinion the bests are the live concerts, rarely I visit with my friends or with my family a place in order to listen a good zrectival. That is so different if you sit in a room and enjoy classical music. You can watch the orchestra, the soloist and the instruments. It gives better feelings than you hear a track from CD. But these concerts are so expensive that many people can't afford it themselves, so they choose MP3 players. The advantage of it is you can change the zmusics on it and this is small enough to take it in your bag. Walkmans have also mobility, you can bring it everywhere, but these are a bit bigger, than MP3 players.

CDs, cassettes and MP3s are also not too cheap. Most people, who have internet, downloads music from free websites. They usually know, they use it illegally and it is like stealing, but it is low-priced than the CDs in the shops. The quality of these kind of zmusics are not the same with the original CDs.

I like listening melodies not only at home, I take my MP3 player everywhere. If I have a little spare time at school or in the evening, I switch it on and enjoy my favourite zmusics. I usually travel at weekends with my friend and we listen it together as long as we get home.

No comments: