Thursday, January 17, 2008

16

First of all I would like to tell you the truth. I haven't heard about YouTube so this fact emerges that it is not my favorite form of listening to music.

Some years ago I discovered a new form of music file on the internet. It was the MP3. After that I used audio CDs with normal audio files. It wasn't so good because of the files. They were too big and you could have only ten or fifteen tracks on one CD. If you use MP3 files it is possible to have more then 100 tracks on one CD.

This is why that's my zfavourit form of listening to music.

Earlier we could hear MP3 files only on the computer. There weren't any MP3-players. But nowadays, these music players are widespread, nearly every second young people have one.

MP3-players are better then the walkmans. They are smaller and you can have far more track on it. This is not only the best advantage about it but you can also change the tracks easily without writing a CD or something like that. You only have to contact your MP3-player with your computer and you can copy files to your music player from your PC. I think MP3 files are the best way of listening to music but on the other hand there are bad features of it too.

On the interned you can download a lot of music files. There are torrent websites where you can find the latest music CDs but these websites are illegal. They don't have the right to upload anybody's song and we are not allowed to download them. This is bad for the singers. They can't sell their music CD due to the internet. On the web you can download it free, you don't have to pay for it any money. On the zcontray, in a music shop it may coasts four thousand forints.

In other words MP3 files are bad for the singer (and for their producers) but good for the people who doesn't want to pay for listening to music.

In my family we have two MP3-player. In the summer I used it for listening to music during sunbathing. I didn't have to carry an enormous zwalkmen with a lot of cassettes to the beach. I only brought a small MP3-player with a hundreds of tracks.

Thus I thing MP3 files are better then the cassettes and the CDs but they can't zreprace a live concert. Live music makes an other kind of impression on you than a recorded sound.

No comments: