Thursday, January 17, 2008

54

The way people can listening to music is fortunately wide. Everything develops all over the world, the musical instruments aren't exceptions from it too. Everybody can chose easily among them. But the most important is the love of the music, the form is less important, because every form gives near almost the same experience. Although almost the same, but not the same. We couldn't compare a live concert and a walkman's track. I prefer going to live concerts to listening cassettes.

As some may say love is in the air, we can say music is in the air, because concerts are so loud that a lot of people can hear at the same time. Going to live concerts is better than the others, because it can be a common activity, a common programme, while the other forms of listening to music we just do it alone. Being together is far better than doing something alone.

Unfortunately there are bad points to live concerts because sometimes it's not cheap and depends on time and weather. But at the same time to the walkman needs battery and very often it has to change so it's not better either. zValueable if we go to a concert than we sit in the room in a settee and just listening to music. Our society is consumer society and to the shop is better if they can sell a lot of walkmans, CD players and MP3 players. If we look in this aspect it is worth going to concerts.

Always a memory for me if I can go to a concert that my favourite music band holds. I'm a fan of them. They always gives fantastic shows and with my friends screaming in the first row. I always buy their CDs and that's why I have to travel a lot I can listening to music with my CD player. Music made me happier that's the reason why I'm a music fan.

No comments: