Thursday, January 17, 2008

47

Let's have a quick overview on the 21st century with some special features of it. We can talk now about computerization, internet, violence, cyberspace, brand new trends, new thoughts and the greatest invention of the new century MP3. MP3 is a specially new mode of listening to music. Before MP3 have existed people had to use compact disc, useless cassettes and huge machines to enjoy the joy of music. What you have now are just zdatas which build the structure of music. The MP3 player can be used everywhere because it's small and now available for everyone.

I consider MP3 the best invention in the history of music because all people have the access for it who can use a PC and internet. You just have to click on an icon and download a program and music and the magic begins. MP3s are very comfortable. You can reach it everywhere in the world and you don't have to leave your warm room either to get it. An internet access is perfectly enough to download your favourite music from thousands of different ports, websites. You don't even have to pay for it. Let's compare a CD player with an MP3 player. An MP3 player is small, it doesn't need a battery because your PC charges it, you can change the music in it whenever you want so you don't have to spend your money on recordable CDs.

On the other hand MP3s have negative features too. The quality of the downloaded music is sometimes awful. MP3s are kept in the PC so if the hard drive goes wrong every music and data in the PC will be lost. And the illegal downloads have to be mentioned. Most people download music illegally with special programs in other words they steal music and money from the producers and this is a crime. Some people uploads brand new music to the internet zinspite of that it isn't even published.

I love MP3s because they are easy to use and very comfortable but I have troubles with it znowdays. My PC is seriously infected by viruses so I can't use it and that means I can't listen to my favourite songs for the result of that every music of mine is kept on my PC. I've collected my music for a very long time so I'm afraid all of my zunreplaceable values will be lost.

No comments: