Thursday, January 17, 2008

10

When I hear the word: music, I can zself-conscienciously say, that it makes the Earth go around, it is part of the everyday life and people would not be able to live without it. Music for me, means strength, passion and fitting in a society. I have to admit, that I prefer live music and concerts to CDs or cassettes, because portable music players and zrecorderd music do not have the ability of making you feel that you are a participant in the world of 'Sounds'.

As mentioned above, concerts give you the feeling that you are in connection with the musical world, they form a link between people of the same interest and taste. Music is an emotion, and concerts are the best ways to let you know, that you are given a company of hundreds of people, who are equals for two hours, and who are caring about each member, no matter who you are. Concerts let you into the vibe of the sounds, make you think, you are complete and they are erasing the cruelty and sickness of the outside world. For two hours, anyone can feel whole again, despite the impulses of life.

Although it sounds perfect, nothing can really be non-problematic, as every coin has two sides. In my zoppinion concerts are like a dream world, but on the other hand, they can end up with a horrible outcome. Sometimes, zinspite of the fact that people usually behave as civilized man, there can always be a raging crowd, that tries to interfere with the harmony. That is the time, when vandalism occurs, and to mention anger (for no reason), the time when zaccidentaly someone would be kicked to death by people who know nothing about what they really are doing.

After the shocking and non-understandable facts, I guess I have to say, that I have never been hurt during concerts, since I am a so-called "concert-goer', and zfortunatelly have never witnessed such a horrible and violent scene. I feel like I am lucky, because I have the opportunity to see my favourite bands performing live, and to make new connections with people whom I might not talk with when bumping into each other on the street. All in all, I can zrecomend this way of music to anyone, who is willing to be extroverted.

No comments: