Thursday, January 17, 2008

37

To tell the truth, my most important event of the last year was the creation of internet connection at home, by which the zachievment for internet is guaranteed me. Firstly, I ordered ADSL package via zmobilphone from T-ONLINE. Secondly, two workers from T-ONLINE connected our computer to internet and gave me a bill of this event. As a matter of fact, I have to clear accounts for T-ONLINE every month so that I can use internet.

The internet connection has totally changed my life. Before the workers connected my computer to internet, I had not been able to sign up for my exams or for my course at home. I had had no possibility for collecting dates for my exams via internet. I had had to go to the post in addition to send a letter. But since this very important event I have been able not only to send emails or to sign up for exams but to chat with my friends.

I guess, in the next years I am going to be happier than ever because of this internet connection. Internet are going to make me possible to watch TV on monitor of the computer which has clearer screen or to listen to radio and to chat zwhith my friend at the same time. For these activities I'm going to buy some zdiveces and some programs in the future.

I got used to browsing the internet. Furthermore I love it. But I am a bit scared of the effects of internet. On the one side, it makes my life easier and helps me live zthise speeded up life. But on the other side the scientists have not known too many things about its effects on our health yet. In my opinion is internet can prove our zlifestandard but we have to be careful with it. We don't permit to become dependence.

No comments: