Thursday, January 17, 2008

09

Last year we had an important event in our family. My zcousine got married. It was a big celebration in one of the nicest restaurants in Pécs. The husband of my zcousine is German, so his family had to travel to Hungary for the big event. My uncle thought that it is easier, when the German relatives come to Hungary. Everybody had a lot to do before the marriage. My sister and I could be bridesmaid, so it was a little important for us as well. You do not have several occasions to be bridesmaid.

A marriage is one of the biggest occasions in our life. You make, as my zcousine made, the relationship to your partner closer and never ending until one of the pair dies, or if you do not have luck in your marriage, until getting divorced. The event of the year was important, because my zcousine found a family. This marriage had another importance for me as well. Until the evening I could speak a lot with the German relatives, so I practiced the language a little and I get an invitation to Germany for the next summer.

So as everything getting married can have an effect in the future. Brides can change their name, use the name of the husband. After getting children the zfamilyname can exist longer. If you get a son and your son get later a son as well, etc. your zfamilyname never die out. By getting married girls use their name as Mrs. instead of Ms. After just married or newly before marrying you leave your parents house and move in an own with your pair.

In my view everybody, who have found his/her pair for a life should marry. It is a very nice event and I think one of the nicest in our life. One when I find the person, whom I could live together a lifelong I would like to marry as well. I think it is not worth live alone all of your life, together with someone who you love and upside-down it could be very nice.

No comments: