Thursday, January 17, 2008

22

My favourite form of listening to music is using my cell-phone, what has an in-built MP3 player with a memory card of size 512 MB. With high-quality headphones it sounds like a special stereo system. The usage of it is so simple, that even a little child could use it. The tracks can be removed and uploaded with the help of an appropriate cable and a PC.

The best feature of it - in my opinion - is that it's absolutely mobile and has a size of an average cell-phone. I can take it with me and use it almost everywhere as it has a battery with so much energy in it, that I have to charge it only two times a week for a couple of hours.

On the other side, it has some bad features as well. For example it is difficult to get appropriate accessories to it in mobile shops, as for the usage of it, it needs a special adapter and memory card. So instead of running from shop to shop for the accessories, which breaks down, I order them from the internet even for less money, than for how much I could get them in shops.

My story about my cell-phone-MP3 player is quite funny and shows how zunconcentrated I can be sometimes. For about half a year ago I was packing my basketball stuff to my bag as I was heading off to my daily practice. As it was usual I turned the music on my phone and put the headphones on before stepping out the door. When I was halfway to the court I "realized" that I left my phone at home even I was listening to it since I left home. I rushed back to my house, looked for the mobile for at least 15 minutes, when it suddenly fell out from my pocket. Then I started laughing and ran back to practice.

No comments: