Thursday, January 17, 2008

36

I like listening to music when I am in a good mood and I am surrounded with lots of people. The best way for it is live concert. It has a special feeling. You can zimagene a huge room which is full of people. Everybody is happy. They sing and move together. The music is loud and the mood of the people get higher and higher by the time. Isn't it fantastic?

In my opinion the best feature of it that you can be together with your friends. You can dress up and go out with them. I think it is much better to enjoy the music with other people, while I have the opportunity to meet my favourite band in live, than to sit at home where I can be everyday. We have something common, something what we can share with each other.

Unfortunately everything has a bad side, so it does. You can go anywhere you will find people who cannot behave. They drink too much and they look for trouble. A concert is an ideal place for them. It is really disturbing when somebody insult you without doing anything. You just cannot stop them.

One of my friends has a band and they had a concert last year. It was their first concert so everybody was very excited. Everybody in our little group went to see them. Naturally it wasn't something big and there weren't too much people but we enjoyed it so much.

No comments: