Thursday, January 17, 2008

34

I guess that every people likes music and has favourite style of music. Girls and boys, men and women, the old and even little children listen to some kind of music. It does not depend on their age. They turn on their radios, television, walkmans or even their zmobilephones and pay attention to their favourite records. Music can be found everywhere, from South to North America, from Europe to Africa..., everywhere. Tribes, which live in the nature at variant parts of the world also have traditional music. Music is on the buses, at the supermarkets and at the restaurants.

Of course, as we are different, we like different kinds of music. Old people like music of their own period, music of the 60's or 70's; our parents like music of the 80's and 90's. But it is not only contingent on our age, it hangs on our individuality too. For example, I like a wide range of music, R'n'B, techno, house, pop music etc. If a melody is good I do not mind if it is country music or pop-rock.

If I listen to music I usually like to do it loudly. I turn on my computer and put its volume on the maximum. When I travel I often listen to my MP3-player, also loudly. I really like listening to my MP3-player, that is my favourite. Listening to music loudly on the bus is very good and pleasant because you cannot hear people talking about fool stories. I hate when old ladies are talking about how clever their grandchildren are. Besides I cannot stand the sound of the noisy buses. So it is better to listen to some good music.

I think that the only bad feature of listening to music so loudly is that it can make damage in our ears. That is one cause why there are too much people with bad hearing.

There are many young boys and girls who are listening to MP3-, CD-players and walkmans loudly. It may be pleasant but can make a harm in communication. I mean if somebody talks to us we won't be able to hear him / her and he / she will think that we are rude. Despite this I like loud music. That is my life.

No comments: