Thursday, January 17, 2008

20

Life without music would be very boring. I can't imagine my mornings without listening to radio or some of my favourite CD-s. Music always cheer me up and gives me positive energy for the whole day. When I am alone at home I usually listen to music very loudly. Even when I have to prepare for my exams, of course then I turn down the volume.

Modern technology is zwonderfull and the MP3 players are fantastic achievements of our time. Their memory makes them capable to contain hundreds of songs (or data). You don't have to bring with yourself dozens of CDs, it's enough to have one of these small and smart devices and you can listen to your favourite song on the street, on the bus or if you want it even on the beach.

Although you must be careful, especially when you are on the street. It can become very dangerous. It lows your attention and may cause accidents when you can hurt yourself. if you listening you MP3 player in a high volume it can even cause problems in your health damages in your hearing.

I never ztravell without my MP3 player. I can't stand the long way home without music. But for me it has other advantages as well. I usually listen American or English singers or groups. With its help I can practice English, learn some new words or grammatical constructions in an zeasyer and more joyful way.

No comments: