Thursday, January 17, 2008

05

Nowadays, music is one of the most important part of our life. I think, everybody loves music, because it evokes different feelings from people. I like listening to CD's because cassettes are not so fashionable today. If I don't have to do anything I'm just sitting down and enjoy the music but if I am cooking or doing something at home I rather listen to the radio. It's easier because I don't have to carry the CD player with me. Because I have only a portable CD player.

CD's are good and useful because there are a lot of innovations, and the world is improving. I can't really use my old cassettes just buy I new one. With the help of the CD I can download zmusics from the Internet and I don't have to buy a new. This is really expensive nowadays to buy a new one. The MP3's player give you the chance to have 2 or 3 times more music in one CD. While in the cassettes you have 10 or 12 zmusics in a CD you have 20 or more. You can listen it when you want but you can go to a concerts if it's organised and when it's organised.

I can't really find bad feature of it. Maybe I can mention one thing which is really important. You have to take care of CD's because they are more sensible than cassettes. If you hurt the surface of a CD you can't use it anymore. Because you destroy the codes on it and you can't listen to it again.

I used to have a lot of favourite bands, and one song which was the best for me. But those bands are nearly disappeared just 1 or 2 of them which are still existing today. I couldn't find my best song anymore. I tried to find it in a lot of shops and different places, but I didn't managed to have to. It was in Christmas, two years ago when I got a nice gift from one of my friend. It was a CD which contains all of my favourite songs which I have been looking for for a long time. She had downloaded those music for me from the Internet, because she knew that I want them.

This CD was my nicest and most memorable present which I've ever got.

No comments: