Thursday, January 17, 2008

18

People work a lot nowadays. They are glad if they have some zfreetime. There are people who like spending this time actively but there are ones who prefer relaxing. If you belong to the last category, also then you can choose from a lot of possibilities. For instance you can sleep, watch TV listen to music etc. This at last mentioned chance is very popular nowadays. It has lots of forms you can choose from. For example you can visit live concerts, you can listen to zcasettes, CDs, MP3s, etc.

As for me also I spent a lot of time with it, because it makes me relaxed and at that time I don't think of the everyday problems. I don't especially like live concerts because of the mobs, I prefer listening to my favourite songs and bands at home. Songs can be recorded on zcasettes, CDs etc and in a lot of format. My favorite format is MP3. It is not an old format yet but there are already a lot of new and better ones.

Despite of this, I like it very much because a lot more songs can be put on a record in this format than in the earlier ones. Formerly what I had on 3 CDs or more I have on one. So you can spare a lot of rooms in this way both in your room and on your CDs. Of course its quality is as good as eg. a CD's if not better. In addition to it's a very popular and widespread format so you can get a lot of music in this type. Of course plenty of advantages of it could be mentioned.

But despite of the fact it has numerous good features I don't think it will have long life because already now there are a lot of and better formats which have better features than it. But it is not all sure there will be durable because this field develop very quickly and has a great number of innovations in a short time. To tell you the truth I can't say against him because I haven't got any problems with it and I like it very much but I can deny there are better solutions on the market than it.

I could tell you a lot of stories in connection with this theme because it is an zextremly popular thing among my friends, with whom together I spend a lot of time listening to it and downloading it in a very zpleasent atmosphere.

No comments: