Thursday, January 17, 2008

51

If I could, I would always listen to music. What I prefer is going to live concerts, because they have an own feeling and it is an opportunity to feel free, go out with friends, dance or shake your head in a real rock concert.

Unfortunately it is not possible to spend all our time in different kinds of concerts, but thanks God, technical development help us to listen to music everywhere.

For example my other favourite form of listening to music is MP3 player. I take my player with me if I travel to Pécs by train or bus. What is a good feature of it? It has almost only good characteristics. It makes people happy, it is never boring, and if I listen to music, I am not interested in what is happening around me, and I don't listen to people who are talking loudly about their family, job, thoughts or they are not satisfied with the Hungarian political system. I hope, it doesn't mean that I am antisocial and I am really not interested in people, because it's not true, I just need sometimes to be alone. Music can have more good features: we develop our general knowledge if we know different styles and singers, and music can be a good topic for talking to someone. Classical music can help us to make up our mind.

Of course, as everything, it also could have bad features. It is not a general situation, but if we would always listen to music, we could lose our friends.

Nowadays almost everybody has a discman or MP3 player, they listen to it everywhere and not realize what is happening around them. It can be also positive and negative feature.

That's one side of music, but there is a different situation with live concerts. There you can't be alone, and that's the beauty in it. It can close people to each other.

First, when I went to a live concert, I went with a friend. Then we met, and knew new people who joined us and since then we always go to a concert together. It is a good group thanks for the music. We have similar music styles and the importance is that we are together.

As I said I love live concerts and MP3 music, but they are very different. The beauty of a concert is that you are among friends and the beauty of the MP3 is that you are alone.

Every music style have it's own characteristic and beauty, one can help to concentrate, one to feel free, people just have to find their own style.

People should listen to music when they are happy, or sad, whether they are alone or with friends, because music is everywhere.

No comments: