Thursday, January 17, 2008

40

Music is what should be part of everybody's life. I can't live without listening to music or playing it. About two months ago I bought an MP3 player. Since than I go nowhere without that. In the '90s I had many cassettes and a walkman. Than it turned to the age of discmans and CDs. But today rarely can be found a man, especially youngsters without an MP3-player. I like it, because I can easily find favourite tracks on the Internet, and make me a playlist choosing the music according to my actual mood. The MP3 form of music can be listened many ways - you can write it on disks, use an MP3 player or just on the computer. I'm an addict of music. :)

MP3s are known widespread. people can download tracks from the Net. Of course it is stealing, cheating, but the possibility is given, there's no punishment and cheaper than buying an original cassette or CD and not everyone can afford to have a CD-collection. MP3-players are so small that people can put it into their pockets and bring it with them anywhere. There's the opportunity to make a unique playlist and listen to that kind of music that the zindividuum wants. The list can be changes easily if there is a computer. I know, there are already rewritable disks, but after a while it goes wrong and a discman is big and a bit heavier. MP3 is free :), and you just have to buy new batteries or recharge zrechargable ones.

People listening to music on the streets, during walking, especially in crowded streets are in danger. If they listen to it so loud, they don't hear, don't receive the effects of the environment and maybe they will have an accident or they won't realise when somebody calls them, warn them. Maybe this form of listening to music can cause temporary hearing-problems it it is too loud. MP3s are free but the quality is worse then an original track's. You can listen MP3s not only at home on your computer, it is good, but you can only change the playlist if you have a PC.

I love listening to music. I think that my life is a film and sometimes I hear a track that is considered to be the soundtrack of my movie. It often happens that I'm travelling by train and I'm just looking out the window listening to 'THE MUSIC' and it just changes my mood. It's a kind of magic. Once I went home at night. It was raining, there was nobody on the streets and I was listening the same track repeated. I was dancing on the street, singing and I jumped into the water. Everything was 'orange' and full of energy as the music. I was free and I felt I could fly. Then I entered my room, I throw down my wet clothes and had a hot bath... I was still singing... That time that track was the soundtrack of my life.

No comments: