Thursday, January 17, 2008

15

My favourite form of listening to music is MP3s. An MP3-player is not a cheap thing but it is very popular nowadays. It is hard to introduce it because there are a lot of varieties of MP3-players. It is usually a small gadget which we can also carry in our pocket. We can not only listen to music with it but we can also transfer zdatas with it. I have also an own MP3-player which is iRiver and a grey one.

MP3-players are much better than walkmans or discmans. If you have an MP3-player you need not convey a lot of CD-s or zcasettes which need for example a lot of room in your handbag. You have to just save some music tracks on your MP3-player and you can listen to it everywhere you are for example on the street, in the bus or at home.

A lot of people say that MP3-players have bad effects on ears, they harm the ears. It is only true if the MP3-player sounds very loudly. So be careful and do not listen to it at high volume. If you have any problems with your ears you should keep away from this machine and it is better to go to a doctor.

I usually use my MP3-player while I am travelling. I live in Zalaegerszeg but I study in Pécs so I travel a lot. The journey can be very boring even if I travel alone. Mp3-player helps me to close the out world and I can a little bit relax on the long trip. I can listen to my favourite music without disturbing by other people. But there is a lousy thing that I can not sing because I am not alone.

No comments: