Thursday, January 17, 2008

39

Extraordinary though it may seem, forms of listening to music developed more than anything during the last few years. Most people especially students have some kind of electric stuff that provides music. My favourite form of listening to music is the MP3 player. However it's not the most modern form, my opinion is that this is the most practical one. You don't need any CDs or cassettes that may need a lot of place in your room or bag. While using a PC the only thing I have to do is to upload the chosen tracks on the MP3 player.

The best idea in these small machines is that I can make my own playlist. I don't have to deal with zchangeing the CD if I want to listen to another artist. On the other hand, when I am fed up with the songs on my player it's the easiest thing to create a new playlist. Furthermore MP3 players are small and sized in a way that you can keep them in your pocket if you are on your way.

On the contrary uploading can be zdangrous too, in as much as you can upload some viruses on your PC and such a coincidence can damage the software of your MP3 player. According to this you always have to be aware when you connect your MP3 player to an unknown PC.

I bought my MP3 player last summer as I have been working in the US and I had the opportunity to visit the Mall of America. Last year IPODs and PSPs became very fashionable in the States, so I could by my little MP3 player relatively cheap. I am sure it was a good choice because I do not need pictures or videogames, only my favourite songs in a tiny box.

No comments: