Thursday, January 17, 2008

17

What comes to your mind if you hear the expression 'listening to music'? Going to live concerts? Or listening to walkman, CD players, MP3 or MP4 players? You can think about also YouTube.

As you can see, chances are given. The only thing is what is your task is to choose the one which is the best for you. However, every possibility has advantages and disadvantages and I would like to introduce them.

I prefer CDs and live concerts. Living in Kaposvár, I have to travel a lot to Pécs. When I'm on the bus and I don't have anything to learn, I usually listen to music on my CD-player. You put the disk into the CD-player and then you can enjoy the music.

Live concerts are also favoured by me. Possibilities are given in Kaposvár and in Pécs, too. Although they are good, I think CDs are better than them. When you go to a concert, you have to pay a lot of money, your wallet or your mobile phone can be stolen in the crowd and you can be hurt. I usually go to this kind of event in summer with my friends or with my boyfriend.

Thus, the best zchanches to me are CDs.

Listening to CDs have advantages. You can select which part of the CD you want to listen instead of cassettes. They are more modern than walkmans and cassettes. Fortunately, a CD-player is not so expensive, and if you are lucky, your machine can also play MP3 music. I'm in a good situation because I have this kind of CD-player. Another advantage is, that the MP3 players memory is limited, but you can have as many CDs as you want.

Nevertheless, it has also disadvantages. You have to carry a plenty of CDs with you, and the CDs can be easily hurt. Another thing is, that the CDs are usually very expensive. And you can lost your CDs. MP3 and MP4 players are more modern than CD players, they are smaller than it so you can carry them with you everywhere.

I had a very strange story with my CD-player. I was travelling on the bus and I wanted to listen to music. When I started to look for my CDs, I realised that I lost them! I was very angry. But it was not enough, when I arrived in Pécs and went to the school on the bus, I didn't found my CD-player! It was lost. It wasn't a fortunate day.

To sum up my essay, I can tell you that you have a great number of possibilities in listening to music. Your task is to choose the best for you. Every chance has advantages and disadvantages. Choose the best form, and enjoy the music!

No comments: