Thursday, January 17, 2008

14

In my pleasant time I'm always sitting in front of my computer. So I listen to music every day. What is my favorite form of listening to music? Perhaps the YouTube. The link of this website is very simple: www.youtube.com. YouTube has a searching possibility, which means that you can write in the gap what you want to find. Then you say OK, and a list of the appropriate videos appears. You can choose which video you demand to listen and watch, and you click on it. I have to mention that on this website there are just videos if I know it well.

This kind of listening to music has just one real advantage I think. This is that you can also watch the music. And not only music videos you can watch; there are also parts of films on YouTube. (If you are a YouTube user you will upload videos, too.) In my opinion that is a good fact that videos you can't watch on the television you might find on this site.

There are at least two disadvantages belonging to YouTube. One of them is the quality of the sounds and the other is the quality of the films. In most cases the sound is quite correct, but rarely you can meet recordings which are horribly unpleasant. And the quality of the films is very distressing. It's difficult to realise who is who in the concrete video. But in spite of these bad features I often use YouTube.

My favorite singer is Thalia. Recently I can't see her on television, so I must watch her performances on the Internet. The last important event she participated in was the Latin Grammy Award where she sang her song "Seducción" (Seduction). Of course I couldn't watch her performance on the television, so I was very curious and wished to see her. Therefore I used the YouTube. I wrote in the gap the expressions "Thalia" and "Latin Grammy 2006" and found a lot of videos which were the same videos by several users. Then I could watch the appearance of my best-loved singer, and I became happy...


No comments: