Thursday, January 17, 2008

41

There are, of course, many different ways of listening to music. My favorites are live concerts and CDs. Luckily, I have a diverse taste as far as music is concerned. I've got many CDs and DVDs. Moreover I play a musical instrument myself as well. Usually, I go to concerts once in a year to see my favourite band playing alive. YouTube is a very interesting site on the internet. The site contains various music video clips and funny home videos. People can download music in a fragment of a second and that makes a site so popular among the zyout.

The good thing about live music is that I can encounter with my favorite artist and see them performing live. On the other hand, I can meet with people with the same musical taste. I like CDs because they contain the lyrics of the band and it is a good way of learning the language as well as to get some background information on the group.

As for the bad feature of participating in a live event is that the music is so loud that you can hardly hear other people around you. Usually, I wear ear-plugs during the show. At home I don't need to use this kind of things because I can either higher or lower the volume of the stereo. Moreover, I can do different kind of activity such as washing up, cooking and still listen to my favorite music.

When I was younger I had a friend who introduced heavy music to me. It influenced me in a way that up to this point I still a fan of this kind of music. Although I like heavy music the best, jazz and hungarian folk music also impressed me a lot. Recently, I've had the chance to see a hungarian folk band called Muzsikás. The show was impressing and I had made lot of friends during the concert.

No comments: